|“||Commercial recreational flamethrower. Fitted with a special chemical which lowers the efficiency of the target's weapon.||”|
It appears as a pink flamethrower.
On the end of the weapon it has a black grip with a red button, connected to an arm, The body is hot pink, with a grey headshield on top, several electronic counters, including a blue circle and a green counter. It also has a front handle with a triangle arc pattern.
Underneath the body is a grey tank containing the gas. It has a yellow flammable warning sign with a gas counter underneath.
It has a light grey railed barrel with a light grey muzzle.
It fires light pink flames which will burn any target if touched, with also apply the 'Charm' debuff.
It has great DPS, with its great damage, high fire rate and high ammo capacity.
It also deals the 'Charm' debuff, which lasts for 6 seconds.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- When the enemy is on fire, take advantage of it and use a high damaging short range weapon such as a Melee weapon or shotgun.
- When moving, switch to a high mobility melee weapon.
- Use this against a large group of players.
- Target players will heavier weapons, as they have a lesser chance of escaping from the flame.
- Attack users at long range.
- To avoid taking damage, try to strafe-fire, while also staying out of the burning radius and the flame.
- Use area damage weapons to quickly kill users.
- This weapon does quick damage over quick time, so try and escape their vision.
- Hold out a weapon with low weight at low health and run.
- Burning: 5 /2 sec for 4 seconds.
- Charm: Decreases the efficiency of the target's weapon by -10% for 6 seconds.
Valentine's Day themed.
Supported Maps Edit
- Pool Party
Weapon Setups Edit
This weapon can be paired with any build for an effective short range weapon. Use this in combination with a shotgun as a means to finish them off.
- It is the first Special weapon to feature the Charm attribute.
- It was inspired by the XM42-M Flamethrower.