The Boomstick is a Heavy weapon added in the 12.X.X update as part of the Snipers vs. Shotgunners update. It can be upgraded to the Boomstick Up1.
It has the same features as the Steam Power and the Double Barrelled Shotgun, being the same frame and body. However, the barrels are now slightly longer and now comes in a pair.
When fired, it launches several explosive pellets, which creates mini explosions upon impact, knocking back players in the blast radius.
It does somewhat high damage, an average fire rate, decent mobility, with a low capacity.
- Use this only at close ranges, such as in hallways or tight corners.
- Aim at the ground near the enemy to ensure that every pellet has hit the user.
- Move around the user while reloading.
- Paired with the Ninja Tabi and the Burning Tiara, it can help compensate for the weapon's somewhat moderate mobility.
- Due to the nature of the weapon, it cannot perform headshots.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Take note that it can drain its ammo quickly and has a slow reload; use the reloading time to attack the user.
- Bunny-hop away from the user to avoid being hit by one the spread of pellets.
Supported Maps Edit
- Shotgun Wedding
- Pool Party
Weapon Setups Edit
This weapon is useful for rushing (with the right accessories) through groups of enemies.