It is a bulky looking sniper. It has a dark tan stock, a body, a navy blue receiver, a tan handle, a black barrel, a magazine from left side of the weapon and an advanced 8x scope.
It has high damage, low rate of fire, capacity and moderate mobility.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammo.
- In Team Fight, pick off key targets (i.e. Ghost Lantern users) to prevent enemies racking fast kills.
- After racking a kill from a sniping spot, move to another position due to obvious reasons.
- When against an unarmored opponent, aim for the center of mass instead. They will be downed in a single body shot, and aiming for the center of mass can make aiming easier.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- If used in close ranges combined with precision, it heavily damages your target. Tearing the bulk of their health and armor away, making them easy to finish off.
- As the scope heavily decreases your field of view, occasionally unscope and look at your surroundings to look for any potential attackers.
- Get close with a powerful weapon, however, if you approach head-on, experienced users can kill you whilst excluding the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- Avoid routes which other users are known to frequent.
- This weapon is only a weapon that has a concept art.