|“||Bolt-action anti-material rifle. Deadly at long range, and decimates targets when hit at head.||”|
The Brutal Headhunter Mk. II is a Sniper weapon added in the 12.X.X update as part of the Snipers vs. Shotgunners update.
The weapon has a brown skeletal stock, receiver, magazine, handguard, and scope mounted on top. It also features a grey pistol grip a black trigger, a folded bipod, and a grey barrel with a grey compensator.
There is also blood red decals on the body on the weapon, and the red scratches on the handguard, as seen on a normal Brutal Headhunter.
It does massive damage, but has a somewhat of a low fire rate, a low capacity, and decent mobility. It can two-shot kill heavily armored players in the body and one to the head.
- Aim for the head for an instant kill.
- Due to the low ammo capacity, conserve shots and reload when out of the combat.
- Hotswap to another weapon to avoid the firing animation.
- However, the bolt rotation animation will still play out.
- Finish off weakened users with a fast firing weapon.
- Try to attack users at close range; the bolt rotation animation can buy some time to deal damage before they are able to use the weapon again.
- Use area damage weapons to kill users.
- If engaged in a sniper battle, take cover behind objects.
Supported Maps Edit
- Sniper Forts
- Sniper Fortress
Weapon Setups Edit
Have a fast firing weapon to deal with enemies up close.
- It is based on the Barrett M98B sniper rifle.
- The weapon seems to be an indirect upgrade of the Brutal Headhunter, as well as a spiritual successor.
- It is the only sniper rifle that doesn't skip the entire bolt rotation animation, as seen when a player quickly switches to another weapon, and back to the weapon.
- This could be done for balancing reasons.
- In the 14.3.0 update, it got a design, now featuring a more earth brown colour, as well as blood stains on the weapon.
- In the 14.4.0 update, its efficiency was buffed to 24.