|The creator of this concept wants this content to be exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D.|
|“||Get reaady for the nuclear test... in 3..... 2..... 1........... GO!!!!||”|
It resembles the Easter Bazooka and the "Sasquatch", but with the real-life rocket painted with nuclear symbol similar to Apocalypse UP1, the 10X scope.
It has brutal damage, low capacity, low fire rate, and low mobility.
- This gun's blast radius is extremely massive.
- DO NOT TRY TO ROCKET JUMP WITH THIS WEAPON. At levels 27-38, this weapon will take out all of your armor and a huge chunk of your health if shot at one's self.
- Use this long range as this weapon has the massive blast radius (50 times the standard explosion by Premium weapons), considering its feature.
- This can wipe out ANYONE in a single shell.
- It has a scope. It can be use for snipe the enemy.
- Its mobility is not too good, making it not suitable for running around.
- If you did not have a Resurrection gadget, brace yourselves, you would die along with other players instantly.
- It can instant kill all bosses in Hard mode, so use this as your advantage.
- You cannot reload in Multiplayer unless you get killed.
- However, you can still reload in Singleplayer modes (Arena and Campaign) but you could hold up to three reserve shells.
- This is godly in Arena as you can instant kill all enemies in the higher wae.
- This weapon can kill all people no matter where they are and how far they are.
- Pair with the Resurrection gadget, but beware of pool of radiation it emits in large maps.
- This is based on the Soviet RPG-7.
- After the rocket have exploded, the area will look as if it is during the post-apocalyptic period (such as everything being left into disrepair by black markings everywhere).
- As a result, this is the only weapon that could turn everything in the map to be post-apocalyptic in terms of occurrences and structures.
- It is quite fitting to use this weapon in Nuclear City, since they both share the same theme. If you fire its projectile, then the whole map will be entirely wiped out, killing all entities.
- This is the first weapon to introduce the feature = H-Bomb
- This is the only weapon that has the area damage LARGER than even the largest map in the game
- This is the only weapon that instantly kill ALL people upon explosion.
- In real life, even the smallest tactical or backpack nuclear could wipe out anything beyond 4 kilometers or more, but the Nuclear Shotgun affects the radius of 950 Gigameters, even more than a septillion times stronger than the latter.
- It can instant kill all Campaign Bosses, like the Tortured Prisoner, including the players.
- Like the Shotgun of Hell, you cannot reload this weapon, unless you get killed.
- It is an overpowered counterpart of "Sasquatch".
- It is an EXTREMELY devastating weapon, due to the radiation's intense heat (ranging from 5,000,000,000,000 °C fo 35,000,000,000,000 °C).
- It qualifies for the most deadliest weapon ever, as Pixel Gun 3D's random buffs allowed it to have a 1-hit kill attribute, hence its massive 950-km area damage radius.
- Its rocket yield the mass of 950 gigatons (GT). making it the most dangerous of all Heavy weapons.
- It also has the largest blast radius of all weapons, ranging from 950 gigameters (GM) diameter.
- It is also estimated that one explosion caused by this weapon is equal to the millions of Mount St. Helens eruption in May 18, 1980.
- Also, it is also estimated that it takes a (brace youselves for this) 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Hiroshima-sized H-Bombs that is launched in 1945 to match the explosion power of one City Wiper shell. (Theoretical)
- In real life, explosion with such mass could wipe out the Earth, even the entire galaxy (if possible).
- The weapons name made a lot of players feel uncomfortable about it being named "City Wiper".
- Its fire rate has been nerfed from 10 to 1, making it the weapon with the slowest fire rate of all time.
Area Damage SizeEdit
Around 950 Gm (gigameter) (NOT TO SCALE)