|“||Next generation military pistol. Has a chance to deal critical damage on enemies.||”|
The Critical Strike is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.0.0 update. It can be updated to the Critical Strike Up1.
It has a grey frame, with a black grip and a red skull decal on the side, with a grey trigger, and rail. The slide has a carbon texture, and has a top rail and iron sights.
It does moderate damage, but has a 50% chance to deal double the damage to it. This is paired with its decent fire rate, capacity and mobility.
- Attack with it in close range combats.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the weapon to finish players off, or as a secondary weapon to finish players off.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a high chance of not winning. Alternatively, use faster-killing weapons.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Ambush the user with a melee weapon or a shotgun.
- Area damage weapons make quick work of users.
Critical Damage: Has a 50% to deal 50% more damage.
Supported Maps Edit
- Ghost Town
Weapon Setups Edit
Have an effective sniper and/or at least a more effective weapon and only use it as a backup weapon.
- It is currently in use by both the European Union and Centurion Armament as a universal pistol for the invasion from The Coded.