|“||Custom-made light carbine rifle. Compact size and variety of attachments perfect for infiltrating in the dark.||”|
The Customized Bundeswehr Carbine is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.0.0 Cops and Robbers: Black Market Update.
It appears to be a reskin and/or upgraded variant of the Bundeswehr Carbine, with several attachments and a green/black/white digital camo.
It has a foldable skeletal stock, with a pistol grip, trigger, and receiver. It also has a railed carrying handle, translucent magazine, and handguard.
The weapon features a grey 4x ACOG scope, and grey side rails with a laser pointer, a black grip with a flashlight attachment, and a black suppressor.
It also features a working black flashlight, which will light up a small area in front of the weapon, This can toggled on/off by pressing the weapon icon.
It does decent damage, and is paired with a high rate of fire, decent magazine capacity, high mobility, and moderate range and accuracy.
- Its attachments and size makes it useful for sneaking in the dark quickly; the suppressor keeping your shots silent and the flashlight for lighting up the area.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The weapon is effective at close-medium range, spray down enemies while strafing and use the scope to pick off enemies at longer ranges.
- It can quickly run out of ammo, so reload after every battle.
- It has a suppressor, making it useful for picking off enemies in dark corners of the map.
- The flashlight can be used to blind enemy players by turning it on unexpectedly in front of them.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- In dark maps, the flashlight can give away the position of the user, use this to your advantage.
- Strafe at medium range for easy and up-close shots against the enemy.
- Area Damage and shotguns make quick work against users
- Be wary where the damage indicator as use the direction it's pointing to find the user's position.
- 4x Zoom
Supported Maps Edit
- Destroyed Megalopolis
Weapon Setups Edit
This weapon is useful for infiltrating enemy positions, use other suppressed weapons and a high mobility melee weapon to traverse long distances.
- Like the Bundeswehr Carbine, it is based on the Heckler and Koch G36C carbine.
- The Bundeswehr is the main armed force of modern day Germany, in which refers to the weapon being part of the army's equipment.
- The weapon was originally made as a request on the Pixel Gun Wiki Discord Server.
- It is part of the Customized weapons set. The others being the Customized Combat Rifle, Customized Marksman, Customized Elite Rifle, and the Customized AK.