|“||Stolen European military rifle. Bullpup design makes it an ideal weapon for CQC.||”|
The Customized Elite Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 Cops and Robbers: Black Market Update. It is one of the 5 assault rifles obtained from the Black Market Event Chest.
When obtained, it acts as an upgrade to the Elite Rifle.
It appears as an upgrade to the Elite Rifle with a dark finish.
It has a large bullpup body with a grey magazine, a butt, and cheek rest. It has orange decals on the middle of the body, with a railed top. WIth it has light grey/black pistol grips/front grips and trigger. It is also has a black 4x scope and suppressor.
It deals moderate damage, with a high fire rate, magazine capacity, and mobility. And moderate accuracy and range.
It gets bonus damage for each kill the user gets with the weapon. Stacking up to 5 up to a 15% damage boost for the weapon which resets upon death.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the suppressor to your advantage and use it to pick enemies off from behind corners.
- It has a high fire rate, enabling it to have high DPS when the Kill Bonus is maxed out.
- However, it can deplete through its ammo quickly if not careful.
- It is effective at close-medium range due to its moderate spread. Use it to suppress enemies hiding behind cover.
- Try to finish players off with the weapon to easily to add onto the Kill Bonus.
- Be on a lookout for Ammo Pickups to refill your ammo supply. Alternatively, use an Ammo Pack at the beginning of the match to gain an extra magazine.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Be wary of its users, use the damage indicator to find where the user is positioned.
- Use high damaging Sniper weapons such as the Prototype and Lustful Vengeance at longer distances.
- Try sticking to cover when the user fires on you, flank around him/her and quickly kill the user.
- 4x Scope
- Damage Boost (Kill Bonus): Activates upon each successful kill. Adds a +3% damage bonus which stacks up to 5.
Supported Maps Edit
- Silent School
- Slender Forest
Weapon Setups Edit
It serves as an effective weapon to engage users at close range.
- It is based off of the French FAMAS Felin G2 rifle.
- It is part of the Customized weapons set. The others being the Customized Combat Rifle, Customized Marksman, Customized Bundeswehr Carbine, and the Customized AK.