Not to be confused with the existing weapon, the Devastator.
|“||Fully automatic shotgun. Deadly at short range and strong overall.||”|
The Devastator is a Primary weapon added in the 12.X.X as part of the Snipers vs. Shotgunners update.
The weapon sports a navy blue solid stock and body, with a navy blue handle and hand guard.
It also has steel iron sights, a cocking handle in between the iron sights, and a barrel. There are some blood splatters at the handguard of the weapon, along with some spikes.
There is also a 2x reflex sight mounted on top and a black drum magazine, which seems to be very worn out.
It deals massive damage, has a decent fire rate, capacity, and average mobility.
- It is very deadly up close, as the combined high damage and fast firing rate can rip through groups of enemies.
- This is most notable in the Sniper's base, in the Snipers vs. Shotgunners gamemode.
- Try ambushing players, such as flanking them or hiding behind cover.
- The weapon's mobility makes it somewhat ineffective for mobile attacks, it is best if it used behind cover.
- It is very useful for suppressing enemies at close range.
- This can be very useful in game modes such as Flag Capture, and Snipers vs. Shotgunners, as keeping the enemy behind cover can make capturing objectives easier.
- Attack users at medium-long range.
- If locked in a close quarters battle, try strafing around the user while attacking.
- Another option is to retreat and use an area damage weapon, such as Frag Grenade.
Supported Maps Edit
- Mafia Mansion
- Shotgun Wedding
Weapon Setups Edit
Have a weapon that can deal with users at long range.
- It is based on the AA-12 automatic combat shotgun.
- In the 13.2.5 update, the price was increased to 196 .
- However, shortly, it was increased to 246 .