|The creator of this concept wants this content to appear both in Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World.|
|“||Dual compact submachine guns. High rate of fire and compact design allows mobile suppressive fire.||”|
The Dual Mini Friends is a Primary weapon added in the 14.2.0 update for Pixel Gun 3D and 4.2.0 for Pixel Gun World as part of the Cops vs. Criminals update. It can be upgraded to the Dual Mini Friends Up1.
They are a reskin of the Mini Friend, with a black/teal receiver, 15 round magazines with another magazine attached with black tape.
It also has black iron sights, and a rail mount with a reflex sight mounted on top. It also features a side rail with a cosmetic black flashlight.
They do decent damage, and have a high fire rate, and decent mobility, however its low ammo capacity and high fire rate can leave a user without ammo if not careful with their shots.
- Use this to spray down enemies at medium or close range, strife while firing to avoid getting hit by their attacks.
- The scope can be used for long range engagements, however it is advised to burst fire to conserve ammo.
- Reload after each engagement, as its ammo capacity can be lacking.
- Try sneaking up on the user and use a melee weapon to quickly kill them,
- Try to pick off its users from long ranges or with area damage weapons.
Supported Maps Edit
- Warehouse Assault
Weapon Setups Edit
This weapon is really effective when paired with a high damaging weapon such as the Solar Powered Cannon, as it can finish off damaged enemies quickly with its high rate of fire.
- Like the Mini Friend, it is based on the Heckler and Koch MP5k submachine gun with a shorter mag, a reflex sight, and a flashlight.
- In real life it would be impossible to aim down sights while wielding two weapons, instead, you would need the assistance of a laser sight.