|“||Semi-automatic bullpup sniper rifle. Ergonomic design and removal of scope provides better mobility and handling at closer ranges.||”|
The Insurgent Rifle Up1 is a Sniper weapon added in the 14.3.0 update. It is the first and final upgrade of the Insurgent Rifle.
It appears as bullpup rifle with a brown/dark red/black spray camo.
It has a brown receiver with a black stock pad, a grey magazine and pistol grip, with a spray camo handguard, barrel, and suppressor.
A pair of iron sights are also present, instead of a scope.
It does decent damage, with a decent fire rate, ammo capacity, and high mobility.
- Due to the lack of a scope, it is recommended to use it at medium range.
- The high mobility allows the one to jump/move around at high speeds, making it harder for enemies to hit you.
- Use the suppressor to your advantage, and hide in dark corners or at high positions.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons can be used to quickly take out users.
- Use weapons/gadgets that have the ability to slow down its users
- Take the somewhat slow fire rate and use a Primary weapon at close range.
Supported Maps Edit
- Sniper Forts
- Sniper Fortress
Weapon Setups Edit
Its balanced stats allow it to be used for medium-short range playstyles, use high mobility weapons such as the Dark Force Saber and the Crystal Laser Cannon to maintain high mobility.
- It is somewhat based on the Dragunov SVU sniper rifle with an added suppressor.
- It is the second sniper rifle in the Sniper category without a scope, the first being the Law Enforcer.