"Semi automatic pistol. Equipped with a flashlight and fires hollow point rounds. Low recoil and decent damage."
The Interceptor Up1 is a Backup weapon added in the 13.0.0 update. It is the second and final upgrade of the Interceptor
It has a black handle with a trigger, and magazine, with a black slide with grey accents.
It also features a working black flashlight, which will light up a small area in front of the weapon, This can toggled on/off by pressing the weapon icon.
It does somewhat high damage, and has a decent fire rate, capacity and mobility.
- Only use this weapon if your main weapon runs out of ammo, as the weapon isn't effective for prolonged firefights.
- Use a weapon such as the Sentinel to weaken the player, then use its hollow point rounds to finish them off.
- The flashlight can be used to blind enemy players by turning it on unexpectedly in front of them.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- In dark maps, the flashlight can give away the position of the user, use this to your advantage.
- Single Shots
- Hollow Point Rounds: Deals 8-11% more damage to the enemy's health but has a -5% damage penalty to the enemy's armor.
Special forces themed.
Supported Maps Edit
- Ghost Town
- Silent School
Weapon Setups Edit
The weapon serves as a cheap but effective backup weapon for low levelled players.
- It is based on the Heckler and Koch USP Tactical.
- It is one of the standard issue sidearms of Task Force: PIXEL.
- In the 13.2.5 update, it received a redesign.