The Maximum Death is the Premium weapon by MatthewGo707.
It is fire-and-forget anti-tank missile with the tracking system.
It has massive damage, bad capacity and fire rate, and good mobility.
- This is best used against airborne targets and groups of players.
- This is best used with Singular Grenade.
- Use swarms of missiles to increase damage.
- Use this against the closest player for a fast kill and to conserve ammo.
- If your aim is decent, there is no need to use this weapon as you will find direct shooting with another area damage weapon (e.g. Rocket Crossbow) much more effective.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- When the missiles are following you, try to go to a wall where the missiles will eventually hit the wall.
- Some projectile weapons can destroy the rockets (Ex. Barrier Rifle, contact detonators). But time them and give precision to your shots.
- Due to its slow projectiles, you can use Stinger UP2, to counter them (due to its fast projectiles) in medium-short range.
- A hard counter is to simply outmaneuver them.
- Rocket jumping to different directions helps you escape the rockets with ease.
- Using Berserk Boots and switching to a melee such as Dark Force Saber Up2 to outrun the bullets.
- Using Burning Tiara, Demolition Mask, My Cape(optional), and some form of double jump, allows a player to double jump repeatedly while moving in a direction to outmaneuver the bullets, this tactic allows the player to shoot at the bazooka user.
- Using a Jetpack repeatedly rising then falling provides a massive maneuverability advantage, tip above uses similar mechanic.
- This is based on the FGM-148 Javelin fire-and-forget anti-tank missile.
- This is comparable to Stinger and Smart Bullet Bazooka.
- When fired, it uses the Nuclear Grenade's explosion sound.
- This weapon rivals with Stinger UP2, due to its counterpart's ability to home in players (though easily avoidable unlike Smart Bullet Bazooka (whose travel time is slow unlike Stinger)).