The Mob Tracker is the Heavy weapon by MatthewGo707.
It is a green bazooka with the green texture and yellow stripes. It has the guiding system.
- Try firing the rocket from a safe place away from the battlefield, such as behind cover and not out in the open. As the user is vulnerable to enemies while controlling the rocket.
- Otherwise, the user will lose control of the rocket when they die.
- Unlike the Stinger's rockets, the Judge's rockets are very maneuverable, and can turn very well.
- The rocket will automatically detonate after 8 seconds from initially firing, make sure the rocket hits an enemy before then.
- This weapon can be used for long ranged surprise attacks by guiding the rocket from behind the user.
- This weapon can be also used for taking down Jetpack users.
- Move away from the rocket while taking sharp turns and bunny-hopping.
- If possible, try taking sharp turns through doorways.
- Stay out of open areas if a Judge user is present.
- It is relatable to Judge.
- It resembles the Stinger and Judge combined.