|“||Military variant of the Sheriff's Piece. Suppressed shots and high rate of the fire perfect for silent crowd control.||”|
The Nightcrawler Up2 is a Primary introduced in the 15.2.0: Night Ops Update. It is the second and final upgrade of the Nightcrawler.
It has a dark brown finish, with a dark brown stock, a grey butt and a grey cheek pad. It also features a grey pistol grip, receiver, and a black straight magazine.
On top of the weapon, it features grey iron sights with a top rail, and on the bottom, the weapon features a handguard, with a silver barrel and a large grey suppressor.
It does moderate damage, and has an average mobility and a low ammo capacity, but has high fire rate.
- It is very deadly up close, as the fast firing rate can rip through groups of enemies, especially for low leveled players.
- Try ambushing players, such as flanking them or hiding behind cover.
- Use the suppressor to your advantage and attack out of dark corners or beside doors.
- Due to its ammo capacity and high rate of fire, one could run out of ammo relatively quickly.
- Reload out of battle to avoid getting caught off guard.
- Using with the Stealth Bracelet can make a deadly combo, especially in close quarters map.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Stay clear of dark areas and corners as users my camp there.
- If caught at close range, back off while attacking to minimize damage.
- Attack the user while they are reloading, use grenades if they are in cover.
- Area damage weapons can help kill users at close range.
Supported Maps Edit
- Valleyside Fort
- Slender Forest
Weapon Setups Edit
Paired with any suppressed Sniper weapon such as the Lustful Vengeance, it is perfect for close range engagements.
- According to the description, it the is military variant of the Sheriff's Piece.
- It is the third automatic shotgun introduced in the game, the others being the Devastator and the Minigun Shotgun.