|“||Fully automatic next generation rifle developed by Centurion Armament. Custom CEX-436 Grenade Launcher fires smart grenades, which detonates upon contact with the enemy.||”|
The Shadowmaker Up2 is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.0.0 update. It is the second and final upgrade of the Shadowmaker.
It appears as a dark rifle with an underbarrel grenade launcher.
It has a black stock with a grey butt, and a silver buffer tube. The body is mainly dark, with a dark brown upper receiver and a black lower receiver with the Centurion Armament logo on the receiver, and the words "Centurion Armament Inc." on the side of upper receiver. It also has a black pistol grip, a grey magazine, a black 4x combat sight with orange wires, and grey rear iron sights.
The weapon als features a black handguard, with a front iron sight, and a grey barrel with a muzzle.
The grenade launcher is mainly black, with a black tube, and fires dark brown grenades with a light blue tip, which only detonates until a target touches it or after 8 seconds.
It does decent damage and has a high rate mobility and fire rate but has a lower magazine capacity than most weapons.
The grenade launcher does devastating damage, but has a low fire rate, one shot magazine, and a short range.
The player can switch between the rifle and the grenade launcher by tapping on the weapon icon
- The weapon is effective at all ranges, use the scope if engaging enemies at longer range however.
- The grenades are contact detonator ones similar to the Toy Bomber, this can be useful for covering an area from enemies.
- This is great for setting up traps around corners
- The grenade launcher can be used as a backup weapon when the rifle is out of ammo.
- However, due to the low ammo capacity, this is only advised as a last resort.
- Use the grenade launcher at a group of multiple enemies.
- Due to its short capacity, reload often after every battle.
- Use a sniper rifle or a weapon that deals area damage.
- Pay attention to the user when engaged in a firefight with him/her, if the weapon is at an angle, move away from the user.
- Bunny-hop around the user when he's/she is firing grenades.
- Avoid the grenades on the ground and try to flank around the user.
- Avoid small and close range areas, as these mines can instantly kill you quite effectively as if many mines are nearby.
Grenade Launcher: Fires grenades from the grenade launcher that deals area damage to enemies.
Contact Detonator: (Grenade Launcher only).
Ricochet: (Grenade Launcher only).
Centurion Armament themed.
Supported Maps Edit
- Paradise Resort
- Secret Base
Weapon Setups Edit
Use a melee weapon with high mobility to traverse through the map quickly.
- According to the weapon description, the CEX-436 grenade launcher was developed by Ranger Ordinance.
- It is the next generation rifle for Centurion Armament's Special Deployment Force during Operation: Catalyst.