|The creator of this concept wants this content to appear both in Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World.|
|“||Multiple-shot non-lethal sonic sound weapon in development for riot control. Fires 3 bursts of a powerful, high frequency sound wave, causing enemies to be launched back, disorienting them.||”|
The weapon is mainly light grey, with a light grey handle frame, body, and barrel. The handle has a red trigger and is connected to the body of the weapon.
The body is grey, with many parts on the side, and a energy canister mounted on the bottom and a black handle on top.
The barrel is grey with a black border on the sides, it has a green sound wave decal on the sides of the weapon. It has a concave end, which has a light green interior with a green 'X'.
When fired, it launches a slightly invisible sound wave at a somewhat quick speed, before erupting.
It does moderate damage, and a fairly low fire rate, but with an average capacity and mobility.
- Use this to disorientate groups of enemies by flanking them, then firing several volleys at them.
- Equip a high mobility weapon when moving to another position.
- Use this to weaken opponents and leave them vulnerable, then finish them off.
- Use this to slow down mobile targets.
- If possible, try taking the knockback to your advantage by attacking enemies near death falls.
- Attack at long range.
- Take the mobility to your advantage, and quickly flank around the user with a melee weapon and slice him/her.
- If hit by the sound wave, quickly rocketjump out of the way until the effects wear off.
Knockback: Sends enemies back from a distance when hit.
Area Damage: Blast radius is minimal, comparable to the Plasma Rifle's.
Stuns Target: Stuns enemies when hit, slightly slowing down their movement speed and their turning speed for 3 seconds.
Supported Maps Edit
- Pool Party
- Area 52 Labs
Weapon Setups Edit
Use this to weaken opponents then switch to a Primary weapon to finish them off.
- According to its weapon files, it stuns targets by violently shaking their internal organs and bone structure via a sonic pulse. It has also been stated that death of the target can occur by continuous blasts.
- This can explain how the weapon can kill enemies, despite being engineered to be non-lethal.
- Also it its weapon files, it was first deployed upon a group of protesters in front of the Centurion Armament headquarters after their controversy in the Middle East. Local police reported that it managed to incapacitate 20 protesters with 3 blasts, with only minor injuries and side effects, such as dizziness, vomiting, nausea, and cuts and scrapes.