|“||Dual wielded custom pistols. Loaded with .45 AP rounds; packing more penetration against armored enemies.||”|
The Silver Twins is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 Cops and Criminals Black Market update. It can be upgraded to the Silver Twins Up1.
Both guns have a stainless steel body with black grips, large triggers, mounted 2x sights, a long slide, an under mount laser sight, and a flash hider.
It deals decent damage, and has a decent fire rate, capacity, and mobility. This is also paired with its moderate accuracy and short range.
- It is effective it used at close-medium range.
- Due to its accuracy and spread, it is recommended to aim for center mass to maximize damage output.
- If engaging at longer ranges, it is recommend to use the scope and to aim for the head.
- Use its armor piercing rounds to weaken armored players, then finish them off with a fast firing weapon.
- This can be used to pick off melee users. If you are lucky to kill them easily with it.
- Be careful when battling outdoors, as it suffers from short range and its ammo capacity can chew through its reserves fast.
- Strife around the user while firing.
- Attack the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work against users.
- Try backing away while firing your Primary weapon while jumping.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and aim for the head.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Single Shots
- Armor Piercing: Deals 18% more damage to armor with a -10% damage penalty to health points.
- Laser Guidance
Supported Maps Edit
- Bank Robbery
- Ghost Town
Weapon Setups Edit
Use these as back up weapons for a Sniper or Primary weapon.
- They are somewhat based off of the AMT Hardballer with a long slide.
- They are considered a spiritual successor to the "Fugitive".