|“||Multishot tanto knife thrower developed by Area 52 Defense Development Agency. Knives fire at three different directions with high damage.||”|
The Tanto Launcher is a Special weapon introduced in the 14.2.5 update. It can be upgraded to the Tanto Launcher Up1.
It is mainly tan, with a tan skeletal stock, connected to the body of the weapon. The body features a black pistol grip with a red trigger, a grey trigger guard, a grey battery cell near the trigger, and a large grey magazine on top holding the knives.
The weapon also features a grey holographic front sight, with a grey handguard, and angled grip, and three knives pointing out of the weapon.
When fired, the knives will fire out in three directions in a ' ∴ ' type pattern, and will deal bleeding to any target when hit.
It does decent damage per knife, and massive damage if all three knives hit the same target. It also has a moderate fire rate, and decent mobility, but a low capacity.
- Try to have all three knives hit its target, firing at short range can help.
- Aim for the head, as it can instantly kill iron armored players and below if all three knives hit.
- Finish players off using a fast firing weapon.
- Avoid being too close to objects or walls, as several knives could hit it, decreasing its overall damage.
- Claustrophobic (tight) spaces may help you easily kill your target(s).
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Strafe a lot, as this weapon's projectiles are slow enough to be noticed.
Separate Shots: Fires three knives in a ' ∴ ' pattern.
Supported Maps Edit
- Silent School
- Bank Robbery
Weapon Setups Edit
Have a fast firing backup weapon to finish players off.
- According to its name, it fires Tanto-bladed knives.
- It was developed by Area 52 Defense Development Agency after Gordon was inspired by knife throwing from his time at the Virginia Marine Corps Camp.