|“||Semi-automatic energy sniper rifle. Lasers ricochets off of solid object, perfect for sniping montages.||”|
The Trik-Shot is a Sniper weapon added in the 12.X.X Snipers vs. Shotgunners update. It can upgraded to the Trik-Shot Up1.
It has a dark grey collapsible stock with a black buttplate, and cheek rest, which is connected to to the body of the weapon.
The body is mainly dark grey, with a black top receiver, a dark teal magazine, a grey pistol grip, and a black scope. The railguard is grey with black side rails, and contains a red battery canister, which fires red lasers out of the grey barrel.
The lasers will ricochet 3 times, and will pierce through any enemy.
For a sniper weapon, it is well balanced, sporting decent damage, an average fire rate for a sniper weapon, an average capacity and high mobility.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- If it's hard to hit the head, try aiming at center mass.
- It can be used to hit multiple enemies at once if they are lined up or if a laser ricochets onto an enemy such as in tight hallways.
- Finish players off with a fast firing weapon.
- Avoid getting hit by the lasers by moving and jumping often while attacking the user.
- Flank the user, then use a melee weapon or a shotgun to quickly kill them.
- If engaged in a sniper battle, try ducking in and out of cover, as it cannot pierce through objects.
Ricochet: Ricochets off of objects 3 times before disappearing.
Supported Maps Edit
Weapon Setups Edit
Have a backup weapon when enemies are attacking up close.
- It is the first sniper rifle to feature the Ricochet attribute.